Ranking
V: Thanks. But I'm still rusty.

Anyways looks like you could be a great tricker. Well your hits look okay but a little awkward you can stay on your feet for awhile but then you end up looking weird after awhile. All I can say is is that you should practice some realism by making -30 replays with dm's,parkour,or practice tricking and you should be good at sparring by then.
Hey, here is another freestyle of mine. JoeyBonzo is my alternate account by the way.

Sorry I haven't really posted that many spars lately, I just don't have the time for it with school. When summer comes around I will start making plenty more. CnC the replay please.
Attached Files
call me kobe
Im too inactive
But yeah
WOOT OFFICIAL
ima stupid
Swex sex
Attached Files
Swex vs Zero 8.rpl (826.2 KB, 20 views)
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Good balance and flow but there is no big action in the replays just got some hits and spinning.
7/10
pls cnc
Attached Files
V - Perfetto SPAR.rpl (588.8 KB, 14 views)
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Okay, so, I was tampering around in free play, thinking I was gunna make another horribly shit replay (even though this one still kinda is), but then I made this.

I got so pissed off, considering I went off for a pretty long time and JUST started to use free play today. Fucking confusing.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Why the hell....rpl (318.5 KB, 16 views)
beware
the goblin
Well it looks like you can still sort of boom. But your momentum of the replay was great. But I wish that skeet look cooler. Well continue to make more replays. This isn't a spar but I'd like to share it. I present to you KG Power. C&C Please.
Attached Files
KenGee- KG Power.rpl (215.1 KB, 9 views)
Are single player replays allowed here, like, madmans? We're a sparring org. XD
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Well me and Tama used to do this once in awhile because we felt like it when he ran the organization.
Being able to make replays of all sorts and improving in those allows you to become a great sparrer all around.

Unless you're a retard like me of course.

@Kengee

I might, but no where near as much as I used to.

Saw it and I can't really help you. I'm pretty sure you're finishing or adding a skeet so... yeah...Better pose, maybe...?

9.8/10.
Last edited by Marrez; May 14, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
beware
the goblin