ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Captain Falcon head
Can I get someone to make me a GOOD captain falcon head. I will pay between 1 to 5k for the head. depending on the quality. I may pay more if it's extremely good.

Note:if someone is already using a Captain Falcon head sorry ahead of time.

Hope someone is making me one
Last edited by CaptainDiareah; Apr 18, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
Here we go.

The GIF screws up the quality but it has cheekbone shadows. I s'pose I could add stubble or something if you'd like.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'll keep this going a bit. wouldn't want to pick a head so quick and then someone posts an even more epic one than the one I picked.
reckon hanz0s head is as good as it gets hey
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Haldo, minor improvement. Was sort've hard to tell that the old helmet was... uh... on top of the face, rather than vice versa, so I increased the bevel/emboss slightly and added a drop shadow.

Sort of hard to tell on the gif 'coz the quality is lowered but yeah, here it is. I s'pose if you like I could put a watermark-type thing on the face and then send you that TGA for solely testing purposes.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Haldo, minor improvement. Was sort've hard to tell that the old helmet was... uh... on top of the face, rather than vice versa, so I increased the bevel/emboss slightly and added a drop shadow.

Sort of hard to tell on the gif 'coz the quality is lowered but yeah, here it is. I s'pose if you like I could put a watermark-type thing on the face and then send you that TGA for solely testing purposes.

ya go ahead and send a test for me and i'll try it out.
im done ^_^
my falcon head
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...