Toribash
Original Post
Chance For A Newbie To Get 1000TC [2]
So last time I did something based on pure luck. I thought this time I would make it a little more skill based. For your chance to win 1000TC simply just post any form of art and my favourite will win. The art can be textures, models, drawings, pen to paper, music and there are probably a few I'm missing.

I won't give a deadline. Just a limit of how many people can take part. There are 20 spots open. To get one, simply post that you want to join and what your art will be.

Anybody can join but if a newbie produces an art this is just a bit below the grade of a higher rank that newbie will win. This only applies for textures.

Current Competitors Rating (Bad, Not bad, alright, good, amazing). Everybody with 'tie' is in for a chance at 1st place.

MrKamikaz: Disqualified
Skylar: Good. Just add color and try to add a smoother outline.
Tuska: Just above good.
Nerf: Good.
Frag: Just under Amazing.
Kept: Over Amazing <- Tie
UltraBlast: Just Under Amazing
Pyrex: Amazing <- Tie
Dessel: Over Amazing <- Tie
Toxic: Over Amazing <- Tie
Smiles: Good <- Tie (For the cuteness)
Yurner: No Words. <- Winning.

YURNER WINS BY A MILE!

Thank you for taking part, if you made a piece of art with my name or somehow represents me. PM me and I will buy it off you because they looked nice.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 25, 2014 at 01:53 PM.
blue
pink
I'm not exactly a 'newbie' but, i cant do crap when doing art on the computer, so I may as well have a go:
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
#catintophat
i don't know why, but, cats are just my thing
How exactly did you make this?
Sorry but for proof can you screenshot your PC with paint.net open up showing us this art?
blue
pink