Ranking
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ikr, can't get it run on win 8 notebook

I want dark souls on psp. Plzplzplzplzplz. Kicking some carpa demon ass in school erry day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just bringing this thread back so we can discuss how DISGUSTING this video is.

Guys, the rusted iron ring is the most essential item in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
>dark souls
>new franchise
>21 may 2015
wtf am I watching, these guys are obnoxious.

I've cleared the DKS probably 50 times total but I never even heard of rusted iron ring tbh lol... Why would you ever even need it?
Are these guys really arguing about the bad translations lol...
They cry about humanity, and pyromancy build optimization...
In DKS death doesn't matter because all you lose is souls lmao, why do people think it's "punishing" to lose a few coins? Kid doesn't even know about sens fort bonfire.
They don't even mention the story line....... Turns out neither of them even realized there was one lol.

Why would you post this >_<
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
>dark souls
>new franchise
>21 may 2015
wtf am I watching, these guys are obnoxious.

I've cleared the DKS probably 50 times total but I never even heard of rusted iron ring tbh lol... Why would you ever even need it?
Are these guys really arguing about the bad translations lol...
They cry about humanity, and pyromancy build optimization...
In DKS death doesn't matter because all you lose is souls lmao, why do people think it's "punishing" to lose a few coins? Kid doesn't even know about sens fort bonfire.
They don't even mention the story line....... Turns out neither of them even realized there was one lol.

Why would you post this >_<

Because it upset me too bby.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh yeah I remember that video, clueless moron to claims easy games are hard vs cretin that deletes comments by game designers when they correct him. Guess it was good for giving me something to yell at.

For added lols (by lols I mean rage) go watch Jirard's revew of it

I'm not responsible for any loss of braincells caused by the "acting" or "plot"

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don't know why I watched this, it started bad and only went downhill from there.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I love this game. I love it so much I even love the PC port. The shittest port since tetris was ported to the first nokia with a colour screen
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
I love this game. I love it so much I even love the PC port. The shittest port since tetris was ported to the first nokia with a colour screen

At least it has a very simple fix that actually makes it better then the console.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
At least it has a very simple fix that actually makes it better then the console.

....it does e.e ?

Off to find that, thanks for letting me know. But in any case I'm used to the port now
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016