Ranking
Original Post
Town of Salem
http://blankmediagames.com/

"Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught."

This game has a growing community that I hope many of you will become a part of. This is possibly the best Alpha game I have ever played :O

Town of Salem is quite similar to a card game known as "Mafia" that you may have played previously. It is basically an online version of that.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Sounds like a twist on TTT

Yeah, I've been playing it for a while now. And it's quite confusing since you do have a lot of roles to play in.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Interesting. I played as a framer my first game and just framed random people, not sure how the other roles work though.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Sounds like a twist on TTT

It's a pretty common concept, back in Warcraft 3 days (10 years ago) I used to play Phase Killer which uses the same idea. There's also numerous board games and card games.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff