Ranking
I have a gift for GTA V if someone is intrested, but sad it is region restricted. PM if you intrested and you are from: Indonesia, Philipine, Singapore, Thailanda and Malaysia.
1. System - PS4
2. Gamertag, Steam, PSN. - Madoka_Magi
3. Willing to do heists - of course
4. Level - 14 but I'm better than most lv. 40 people
5. Mic (yes or no) - Yes
6. Questions/Comments - I always died on heist because I jumped in the front of a train
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
4. Level - 14 but I'm better than most lv. 40 people

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
6. Questions/Comments - I always died on heist because I jumped in the front of a train

how.. what..? dude, bragging about your gaming is literally the shittiest thing you can possibly do.
and just to put it in there, it takes barely a couple of hours to get to rank 20.
just saying.
M I N I V A N
1. System - Xbox 360
2. Gamertag - lucassk10
3. Willing to do heists - oh yes
4. Level - 28
5. Mic (yes or no) - No
6. Questions/Comments - a guy killed me 21 times in a row because i ran over him.
R.I.P Static
so i spent a few hours in the rockstar editor. made a short clip. didn't like it. started over. graphics glitched out so i had to scrap it. did another one. was happy with it. exported it. noticed the quality looks like it's 240p. well then, that was one huge fuckover.
M I N I V A N
1. System - PC master race
2. steamcommunity.com/id/cocacobradude
3. Willing to do heists - Yes competence is cool though
4. Level - Like 13 or 14 but I look like Ms. Archer
5. Mic - Yes
6. Questions/Comments
I'm down for heists and definitely down for coordinating clothing like cute pies.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
1. System 360
2. Gamertag Lord Zayex (message me don't add me)
3. Willing to do heists sure
4. Level idk something low but im rich
5. Mic (yes or no) duh
6. Questions/Comments i get bored of this but if you wanna fuck around with me while im high let me know and ill round up my posse
I bought every game in the GTA series including this one,
Haven't left he basement in days
Send food and water pls
That baby aint mine