ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Free heads.
Nah, I mean eyes that are red. Not with the pupils and stuff, just red marks I guess.
ok adamr ill get working on it,

Theif i forgot all about your head sos, I just remembers why
the head you want it to hard to make please suggest something different, thanks,
[spirit]
ok.. then il ask a head like.. Masked and eyes are red.. the mask may be done like - hood - bandages - or mask...or somekind of it - mask colour black
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
ok here you go adamr.

Theif: Im working on it right now.

To all vampiric: Theifs ehad is the last one i will make, Since Fluff is waring with (im in fluff)
you all, after all im not even in this clan lol,
Attached Files
adamr.tga (48.0 KB, 15 views)
[spirit]
Well, i'll be making heads for any vampires then, im still a rookie but i'll do my best, i'll be making them for free as long as you're a vampire, only people in vampiric (triple repeat so that everyone understands).
Programs i use for making the heads
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9, more experienced with it, i use this for making the heads.
Adobe Photoshop 7, used for making minor changes and saving it in the right format.
Edit, oh yea, i've changed my own head a bit, put it in your heads folder to see it when i'm fighting.
Edit #2 Do like this

Base head colourdescription)
Eyes: (description)
Mouth: (description)
Hair: (description)
Other stuff: (description)

Treacle 109, since you gave a very simple description, i give you a simple head, modify you instructions to a more specific decription, and i'll work on it again...
Thief, i thought marcus was handling it, but im over at my mom's place atm, i dont have adobe photoshop here, and the mouse sucks, so here is an unfinished png file for it, im also aiming for your original wish.
Attached Files
Cloud.tga (48.0 KB, 14 views)
Treacle109.tga (48.0 KB, 11 views)
Hi!
i would like... a head with evil eyes like on this emote ( ) a mouth with has two teeth like a vampire and blood trickling down the chin treacle109 on the bak