Ranking
Re: War with Guru
I say you're all really quite smart with your decisions. Well, I wish all my allies the best of luck against my enemies. Of course, that means I'm not taking sides.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Im still kinda confused... DO you guys really wanna go to war over Ego being kicked?? I mean its a kinda stupid reason, its not like he didnt deserve it... well either way though I cant say I support this, Ill still fight in it... & thx beowulf for gettin our backs...
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I monitored this situation for a bit, read both sides of the argument, considered my personal relationship with both clans(none). I gotta side with Guru on this one.
No need for that,

I've decided that lancer didn't kick ego out of anger or hate; but because he wanted to do what's best for his clan. Because of this I respect what lancer did and think we can put all this behind us if guru is willing to do the same. As far as the ego hating my clan thing goes, I still have no idea why he would, but there are two witnesses so I suppose it could be true.

~Spenc
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Spencer135
No need for that,

I've decided that lancer didn't kick ego out of anger or hate; but because he wanted to do what's best for his clan. Because of this I respect what lancer did and think we can put all this behind us if guru is willing to do the same. As far as the ego hating my clan thing goes, I still have no idea why he would, but there are two witnesses so I suppose it could be true.

~Spenc

Thank you, and yes I agree that this should just be left in the past.