Toribash
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
He won't be back in time for Christmas, and I actually find that amusing and happy.

[offtopic]Now that's just pure evil ;)[/offtopic]

[ontopic]This clan has some good people, hard to kill one of them(Name will not be said yet(I forgot))[/ontopic]
i liek turtelz xd
I must quit for reasons pertaining to relationships in-game with friends from previous clans...

Also I think you are too close to being official and I stipulated that when you got too close to being official I must leave...

So bye all my friends.
Last edited by wert613; Jan 1, 2008 at 08:18 PM.
--wert
At this time, I would like to thank everyone for supporting us. Also, I would like ot invite people who don't have a clan to think about joining us in the near future. We would love to have more members. Repy to Wert: Wish you where here buddy. We will miss you.

Edit: Also I would like to ask everyone, what do you think of this. Since [5thDivison] Is kind of lengthy, and we lost a member because of its legthness. One thing I would like to clear, you are NEVER rushed to join us. Ever. We ar enot going anywhere.

I was thinking how about [5th] (name) You still know what it means and its shorter and sweeter. Tell em what you guys think about this and reply thanks. - Rayman2
Last edited by Rayman2; Dec 30, 2007 at 07:45 AM.