Toribash
Original Post
The Champion
Best all around player of all time is?
"We on his ass, where he parole at?"
piss
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Philipp Lahm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

in my opinion, it will always be nuthug. this was back before the meta was defined, nuthug understood the game like nobody else at the time, nobody could touch him. he was pretty much a god in every mod he played, and additionally is one of the best/most influential replay makers ever with his creative hacking and tricking replays.
now, nuthug at his prime is probably outclassed by modern duelers simply because of how the meta progressed, but for his time nuthug was a menace. so yeah, in my mind, nuthug is the GOAT
ナゲット
there is no toribash player greater than i.

/discussion

Originally Posted by ymir View Post
in my opinion, it will always be nuthug. this was back before the meta was defined, nuthug understood the game like nobody else at the time, nobody could touch him. he was pretty much a god in every mod he played, and additionally is one of the best/most influential replay makers ever with his creative hacking and tricking replays.
now, nuthug at his prime is probably outclassed by modern duelers simply because of how the meta progressed, but for his time nuthug was a menace. so yeah, in my mind, nuthug is the GOAT

gotta agree with this one, in their respective eras nobody was as great as nuthug

im biased towards oblivion personally though, he'd be my runner-up

only speaking for replaymakers here cos idk about competitive tb that much
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jul 2, 2022 at 11:06 AM.
Glimpsed
in my opinion, it will always be nobody. this was back before the meta was defined, nobody understood the game like nobody else at the time, nobody could touch him. he was pretty much a god in every mod he played, and additionally is one of the best/most influential replay makers ever with his creative hacking and tricking replays.
now, nobody at his prime is probably outclassed by modern duelers simply because of how the meta progressed, but for his time nuthug was a menace. so yeah, in my mind, nobody is the GOAT
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread