Toribash
Original Post
[R] New set for Luna!
Good day Toribashians! In this thread I'll be calling all artists looking to make a quick 'buck. I'm in need of a new texture set. I've been using a poor looking one for the past couple years and I'm ready to upgrade! Everyone is free to create and submit their best idea in a picture; the winning artist's set will receive 30,000 Tori credits. No more, no less!

Things to know: No joints! Submissions should include; hands, triceps, biceps, breasts, chest, groin, thighs, legs, and feet. Head texture is optional; reason being is I already have a decent head texture though if you're kind enough to make a new one it would be much appreciated.

Vector art, smooth, sharp, sleek and sexy! Not too realistic, nothing robotic or mechanical. Leaning more towards the minimalist style. I have OCD so it all better be symmetrical too! Primary color; Hunter. Secondary color; Demolition (purple is my favorite color!) Use this combination in whatever way you please as long as the Hunter takes up a larger area. Minor Toxic accents would be appreciated too! If you choose to make a head, create it entirely demo-colored for the skin with Toxic green eyes, black around the eyes and black choppy hair, possible highlights. Friendly mutton chops facial hair, sideburns going up into the hair like Lemmy from the band Motorhead, same dark color as the hair. The head must be blowing a pink bubble with it's black lips. I'd like Chuck Taylor converse for shoes, basic black and white with Demo shoelaces.

Here's a color palette if you need to save and use it (I find it very helpful)!

Toribash Color Palette

And here's a picture of my beloved head for a comparison as I'd like any new head to look fairly similar to it.

Spinny

Good luck to all in need of that 30K, I'll keep it warm for ya :P

((Note; I moved this thread because I accidentally posted it in the wrong forum, derp, so stupid))
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
No one is responding so I think I'll lay this idea to bed for now. Thanks for taking the time to read it!
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!