ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Originally Posted by craigxhing View Post
Will there be a free for all?
example:there a max of 4 players and all of them will fight at the same time and the last man standing wins.

yes, it will have 4 players ffa
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Why inviting guys who doesn't know that there is a forum ? A clan is supposed to be forum-based too. Just teach them what's the forum for and that's good. Doesn't need a UserCP online

integrated notifications are actually a good idea, not userCP but PMs at least, it'd be useful for more than those few guys who don't know about forum.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
integrated notifications are actually a good idea, not userCP but PMs at least, it'd be useful for more than those few guys who don't know about forum.

PMs, why not. Actually, I'm pretty sure the whisper system could be improved to be able to whisper someone in different server
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
Will the style of toris and ukes etc the character designs stuff will be different from toribash or just similer

Similar, you will recognize them as Toribash characters
I've been hearing rumors that hampa was working on a new engine since about a year ago. Maybe he's farther along than we think.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
PMs, why not. Actually, I'm pretty sure the whisper system could be improved to be able to whisper someone in different server

you could do that, it was very faulty though, or at least you could join chat of different room.
i know you already answered this by "when its done" but will it take alot of time, like a year or two, i want to know cause i cannot be any more hyped.