Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How will textures work?
I've in like the trailers, Where everyone has a head texture and stuff.
But how will you make them on the wii?
I'm kinda lost.
And I've also seen a trailer for it, Where nuthug ( i think it was him ) had a shin texture. ( correct me if im wrong. )
But can anyone shine some light on dis?

also 400th post. woo.
piss
Well There will be a custom menu where you can choose from different textures.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Yea, i think there are 4 kinds.

One kind (the kewler kind to me) 1 is uke 1 is tori
The other kind (older I guess) 1 is uke 1 is tori
so when untill you can make your own textures because i dont think the wii will cach on well with out textures
I am not familiar with the wii, but I imagine that there will be some sort of feature to import your own images for use as textures.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
I am not familiar with the wii, but I imagine that there will be some sort of feature to import your own images for use as textures.

if you admit that you don't know anything about the wii version, why speculate when people who already have the game can tell us exactly how it works?
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Nintendo doesnt except stuff from another user. So thats why we cant upload our on texturs.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
The best we can do it put it on the photo channel from an sd card, but absolutely no way to get it to toribash wii.
I also need help about to this how to create texture and how it work in my wii gaming console. Thanks for sharing this topics in this thread, It is really working and now I can easily creating and using the various textures in wii console.