Ranking
Original Post
Awesome Ideas for a new update!!
1- Translate better to spanish
2- Santions/ ban / anti quit , to when people is fighting online!!!!! :@ i fighted MUCH PEOPLE that guy i pwn more than 10 battles and They quited ALL times so im too much angry for that!!!!!!
3- Relax Joints to put ... why not?
4- Gradients
5- Textures made in some special part In-game menu or uploading the textures from your sd or something like that
6- more type of hairs
7- Items : Text / Timer / trails / texture trails ^
8- If you dont consider puting textures you can put to personal part more heads to put that you want and some people of the forum can show you example heads and can be on the next update.
9 - SHADERS, refleccions and ray tracing
Last edited by LatinBlade; Mar 6, 2011 at 12:07 AM.
Are you a wii player, LatinBlade? If so add me to your roster. My friend code is in my sig.below. Also send me your friend code..cya
p.s. your ideas are great. They would make more like the p.c. version, bringing a lot more people to it.
Last edited by hiyabushi; Mar 5, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
Originally Posted by hiyabushi View Post
Are you a wii player, LatinBlade? If so add me to your roster. My friend code is in my sig.below. Also send me your friend code..cya
p.s. your ideas are great. They would make more like the p.c. version, bringing a lot more people to it.

My fc : 4942-4651-9136
isnt there already a thread for this
also dont want to make it the same as the pc version, it wont bring more players because u would be able to get the same thing for free on the pc
Last edited by Snook; Mar 9, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Aren't you just copying everything from the PC version, that isn't already in the Wii version?
I think the reason that people play it on Wii, is because it's different and funny to play it like that. But if it becomse simular to the PC version, it would destroy a part of the fun.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
how about mods,and a board thing that says who is online so you don't wait 2 hours for a person to pop up
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
I am a bit dissapointed with very simple game settings. And yea, most of my ideas are already been told.
New ideas:
-More mods
-More match frames to add (now max match frame amount is 500, so you can't make a normal sparring etc.)
-Normal chat feature (almost everybody has a simple keyboard, why not to use it?)
Last edited by Maccross; Jul 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM.