Toribash
Original Post
Missing Items, Old Account
Hey Guys,

Long time no see!

I used to have a Toribash account circa 2010 with a host of items. Wanted to see how the community and that are doing via the Steam client and unfortunately, none of my items are appearing?

All looks correct in my Toribash account here, just not showing in Steam?

Thanks in advance!
-----
To clarify, in game it looks like equipped items appear. However nothing in my inventory. Guessing it may be a timing thing after being gone for so long?
Last edited by SparrowHawk; Aug 24, 2020 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, it's most likely happening due to the underscore in your username - special characters used to be allowed in account names in 2007 but currently they break customs. In short, you still have all the items working but the game client fails to fetch data correctly.

I'll see if there's a way to fix that without too many updates - or if you don't particularly care about having an underscore in your name and would be fine with just "SparrowHawk", then I can change it for you for free.
I'm about as attached to the underscore as I was to my hair. It'll be painful to loose, but I won't really miss it in the long run. Chop away!
Done. You'll need to re-login in game with the changed name, but customs should load properly now.