Ranking
Original Post
One of the most...
As everyone knows we are one of the most elite clans. Along with the top like Bouncy Torigod and more. We need to higher our standards. Like Guru or torigod. When someone wants to join we have some people WATCH them. Test them on behavior maturity and probably get in the clan for after a month or so.

Allinces, yes? We should start sending out thread to clans like Torigod RAWR Guru and more. What do you think? We could also have a fun clan war with Torigod for the challenge. Let's do it? Or let's pass?

Discuss.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Recruit me and all will be fine :o

or will it? you have to be more active(in-game) ... and yes ive been thinking of making it harder to get into Cnbl. and as far as allies go ... we shall see who is good enough to call us their friends....
OG of TB
A man of few words
we should definatly have a little clan brawl
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Yes, If/when Chac gets in we'll make these changes. As for the brawl, who shall we dine on first?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*cough*Triforce*cough*

:O
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
well accept no messageres notywq punishment is a nice spa.... <.< >.> in a cooking pot

Triforce would be too easy though

as for the recruiting/inviteing I say we look for potential recruits ourselves open a dsicussion about him/her and a public poll between members

and a belt requierment possibley
^^2nd dan is the required belt

and ark doesnt exist
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW