Toribash
Original Post
Clan Training
here, is where we train the S2K blue belts or even each other.

just post here if you want to get trained!
Last edited by Dubbah; Jul 12, 2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: I did this on my psp, so i am doing a paraghraph
I Iz Teh Shizzle YAH!!! Um, no... not really
Why did you have to attack soulja boy -.- but yeah post if you want to get trained (even though our blue belts are like in-active)!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
i was just wondering...How are you going to train people here? Are you going to post up videos or post up tips nad tricks or what?
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
Originally Posted by s0th View Post
i was just wondering...How are you going to train people here? Are you going to post up videos or post up tips nad tricks or what?

S0th, they write down here wether hey want to get trained or not and we train them...
Originally Posted by BurntOut View Post
S0th, they write down here wether hey want to get trained or not and we train them...

are u gunna teach them openers? or styles of fighting? What will u teach them?
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
Always me, their is the other 2 leaders you know.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
But you're the main leader that's in charge of everything.
It makes me wonder..
yup, that's why i said it, but it doesn't matter anyways, btw, this is slightly basic, so the higher the belt, the better the training,

lemme just go for... i dunno, black belts do openers, 2nd dans+ do slightly more advanced openers, and, 3rd dans+ go for dodges and skills, 4th dans* do even better dodges, skills and 5th dans+ do like, um... fighting styles in relax 10 frames+ and stuff like, that, but if your 5th dan or higher you can do any type of training to your will, of course i can only do openers for now but, i hope you get the jist of what i'm saying...