Toribash
Original Post
Activity Strike
Hey y'all, I'm just leaving this here to inform you all that you have failed our most recent activity check (with 11.31 points - Post can be found here)

As of right now we will not be doing anything to the clan. However, if you fail another activity check within 6 months of this post then we will have to look at killing this clan. If any of you have questions regarding this strike or about the process as a whole please feel free to reach out to myself, or any of the current administrators. Thank you.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hey again guys, so unfortunately this clan has failed it's second activity check within a 6 month period. That means this clan now faces de-officialization. (As per this post.) We'll be giving you a few weeks in order to submit an appeal to any SMod/Administrator if you wish. Alternatively, if you do not wish to appeal this and would rather the process be finalized ASAP please let us know. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact myself, or any SMod/Administrator.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash