Ranking
Original Post
[skll] tek level :D
mh im testing around with unusual stuff. like movin uke into the air, dismembering with his head, freestyle kicks, etc....

so here are some examples.
i want to hear critism, maybe rate if you feel like ;p

-~> hsspkick final neckbraker.rpl # its ok, stiff ending huh
-~> ff hn sp woooosh ;.rpl # well, split, some kicks... its ok too
-~> fluid one isnt it.rpl # my favourite, guess why
-~> first nograb final.rpl # as the name says
-~> the blue guy rmix final3.rpl # kewl opener, change the pov to my side, otherwise the decap will loke strange
Attached Files
%Aikas ff hn sp woooosh ;.rpl (327.0 KB, 36 views)
%Aikas fluid one isnt it.rpl (420.1 KB, 46 views)
%Aikas first nograb final.rpl (276.8 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by Aikanaro; Mar 5, 2009 at 04:12 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
those are pretty awsome. i r jealousin a way. acually those are the best replays ive seen in awhile. 10/10 i loved them all a bunch there realy isnt any critisim you can gett....realy.
wow, thx ;p

edit; didn´t had a decap in the list...

-~> decapkick n barrelroll - epic .rpl # the kick was slowed down. with full velocityl, the kick is that hard, that my leg ignores the hitpoints of the head :D
Attached Files
Last edited by Aikanaro; Mar 5, 2009 at 05:01 AM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
too cliche for moi

what!?
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
geez stop wasting my time with claims that your replays are good, they sucked more than i can express in words. I just hope this makes you realize that your not good at all and maybe you will quit toribash if im lucky. by the way i just wrote that because of your comment about no critisism. The replays were not bad but not as original as you made the out to be. 8/10 i think, for all of them.
im dead
that wasent very nice D: but i loved that last one but the Split wasent creative but the Decap waz a very hard kick 9/10 - 1 for the split i want Maowr
what i meant was that ive seen oo many like this. make it new, different wild and crazy 'n' stuff
I love you