Ranking
Original Post
Clan Squad is recruiting!

Hey there, the Clan Squad is looking for a few more people in our little group to help run these clans like they're supposed to be run.

What is the Clan Squad?

The Clan Squad have black usernames and act as the sole keepers of the clan branch of our community. Be it moderating the Clans section, deciding on clan policy or dealing with the clan system itself in clan war disputes or clan namechanges, it's all in the hands of the Clan Squad (and me, the clan admin).

____

The deadline for applications is three weeks from this post - July 3rd, 2018.

If you have any further questions, please post in the thread asking, and we'll do our best to respond. Please do not post saying that you've applied, or wishing others (or yourself) luck. We, and everyone else, don't care.

Having said that, good luck to any applicant that chooses to apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
h
shh we all luv ya hikou :3
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SkilledZeus View Post
helping new members will be a huge pleasure

That's not really what clan squad does.. It's a good idea to research what exactly you're applying for beforehand, that definitely increases your chances of being accepted.
Yeah, yeah, I know exactly what the squad help does. But as I'm applying to be a leader and a clan my goal is to help members (especially the newbies)
-----
the objective of the Help squad is clearly to help the staff (obvious) as well as the players both in the forum and in the game
Last edited by SkilledZeus; Jun 24, 2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
That's kinda right, but this is the Clan Squad recruitment thread.

And they help players usually. It's not that HS is only there to assist CS/MS/ES
Last edited by Krong; Jun 24, 2018 at 08:59 PM.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by SkilledZeus View Post
I'm confident I'll get ^^,helping new members will be a huge pleasure

If you wanna help new players, you should apply for Leader of the Blue Clan.

CS have another function.
our people!!! I made a mistake of ooff thread. I clicked on the recruitment of blue leaders and came to stop here I do not know how. forgive me
-----
Now that I realized that this was recruiting thread for squad clan
Last edited by SkilledZeus; Jun 24, 2018 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
Alrighty, and with that our recruitment drive is concluded, say hi to your new clan squad members, Static and Life! Grats you two.

Thank you to everyone who sent in an app, we truly appreciate the enthusiasm. You can always reapply in the future, but at least in the very near future we aren't planning on accepting anyone, but we are always keeping our eyes on promising applicants!
h