Ranking
Original Post
I Need Help!
I'm having trouble deciding whether to keep the sweep kick at 750-650 or if I should revise it.
If you see Anything at All you don't like about the way I transitioned into the kick or the way I performed it, Please tell me so I can try to fix it. Don't pay attention to anything I did after 650.
However, if you think I should keep the kick the way it is, just say I shouldn't change anything.
I didn't plan on posting any w.i.p.s of this replay so after I decide on what to do, I most likely will delete this post or the replay below
Attached Files
tricking2.rpl (379.3 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by DaHStevy; Nov 8, 2014 at 07:37 PM.
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Now, I know I'm not in ORMO, and I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to post here. But, from replay maker to replay maker, I can say I don't think there's anything wrong. This replay is the definition of smooth. The one thing I didn't like that's really minor is how you extended your knee at 697. It was the only thing I noticed that was a little jittery. I only noticed after watching multiple times. If you want to fix it, go ahead, if you don't, it still looks fantastic. If you do fix it, maybe extend for a frame, then relax until it's at extended position, then hold. Same effect, but spread over more frames so that it's smoother. I'd say that maybe it could use a little more speed, but this replay is so evenly paced, I wouldn't push it any harder so as to keep it uniform all throughout.

I've included a replay where I keep the leg smoother. I posed, but it's meh. The difference isn't super noticeable, but given that you're very well versed in tricking, I thought you might appreciate it.
Attached Files
zzz Tricking2 DaHStevy edit.rpl (384.0 KB, 9 views)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
The kick around 900 felt a little bit sloppy and after the drop that follows it your arm jerks a bit bringing you back up.

As for the sweep, it's a great idea to do it, since it's rare to see and looks pretty good.
Overall I'd only speed it up a bit. Maybe try contracting the right glute at 695 to make the leg's trajectory more direct, or using some left hip and glute around 670.

Other than constructive criticism, my god the amplitude of the touchdown raiz, swingthru and following cork...
I would pay to see you and Flash have a tricking battle, speaking of which check that other thread here in ORMO.

Edit: Just saw your sig ahah wasn't expecting that but I still think it's true.
Also check this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...246539&page=26
Last edited by Oblivion; Nov 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.