ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Live ghost for sparring
It would be awesome to add live ghost for all for sparring. It would be very helpful.
since apparently no one has a 1/4 of a brain how about,

having it as a mod option, and then the actual command for it for spectators

or just differentiating the commands like so:

/opt spectatorliveghost
/opt liveghost
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
since apparently no one has a 1/4 of a brain how about,

having it as a mod option, and then the actual command for it for spectators

or just differentiating the commands like so:

/opt spectatorliveghost
/opt liveghost

The problem with this is that the current spar mods wouldn't support it. Of course, you could always re-upload all of the spar mods to fit the command.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I would love this idea because its always a little bit irritating when people ask you to do the the littlest things like move their wrist okay went a little too overboard there but you know what i mean, and that way if the other person isn't good in English or any other language both players are on the same page and can make a successful spar.

Supported
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Actually, now when I think about it, sparring servers rarely have more than two people in them. Wouldn't it be easier to require everyone in the server to turn it on?
Ex:
Player 1: /livetimeghost on
P2: /livetimeghost on
*livetimeghost is on*

An alternative would be that only tori and uke would have to type out the command

Additionally, this should require everyone to be OP, to prevent it being used in public servers.

This is really smart. I like your idea and I support it.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
The problem with this is that the current spar mods wouldn't support it. Of course, you could always re-upload all of the spar mods to fit the command.

A solution to this problem could be the creation of a new spar mod and adding this feature to it. Players who want to use it, pick this mod

About the thread issue itself, I support just because it would make sparring communication so easier, which most of the times is hard because of the language barrier to specify better our moves.
Or you could just make it pop up that there's livetimeghost on when you enter a room and everytime a match is over in the chat. Much like the dismemberment threashhold warning when it's set too low in duels.

It could be used for banterous reasons as well.

From my perspective it isn't too advantageous in duels because both players will see the other's moves, so it wouldn't be as bad as tori/uke always winning with -100 dmthreshhold
Last edited by Jack; Dec 9, 2015 at 06:06 AM.
older mods dont support hardness :P
they still work :P
-----
this could also be used to balance hotseats...
Last edited by Hezk; Dec 22, 2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
It's interesting but I'm not sure that it would work correctly
rip duels, bets and other shit.
Nag this is for sparring, there is no way this could break the game,
Or the mod, trust me. The only problem would be that older mods won't get as much attention and I'm not even sure that's a problem
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
If ever duel mode is on, realtimeghosts get disabled for everyone if they were already enabled. Just like changing even the smallest game settings whilst duel mode is on, it prohibits you from enabling realtime ghosts for anyone on the server while duel mode is on. Is that not a simple solution?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*