Toribash
Original Post
Revive Toribash
Toribash needs a revive, all it will take is a superficial update with flashy marketing/advertising, some swagged out videos. and then active moderating on beginner servers to keep out smurfs. with decent marketing and decent moderating 100% this game can get a revive, there is no other game competing against it.

Plz don't let it die slowly as its player base gets older and fades away.
very good posts,i would like to add my thought on it:

a good tutorial would be making the new players understand the correlation of
moving joints,frames and ghost,how the ghost shows what is going
to happen depending on your joints setup and how that is depended on the frames
(longer frame rounds=less complicated moves,shorter frame rounds= more complicated moves)
and how this changes depending on the mod setup.
I always try to get my friends from other games to play this game but none of them stay cuz of the "pro players" they try to get tc from tourneys but when they lose they starts to give up
There needs to be a begainer torneys i am not sure if there are already
But we also need something that can stop pro players from meeting the noob once till they get to brown or black belt
that something could be giving a reason to pro players to stop
doing it,endgame content,better tc rewards.

Also perhaps if the pro servers came back,give the pro players a room for themselves like it was
Last edited by nikosefs; Dec 16, 2016 at 01:14 PM.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post

Also perhaps if the pro servers came back,give the pro players a room for themselves like it was

we need less tc, not more.
The huge amount of tc in the game is killing the fun for the marketeers and the duelists alike.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Gynx you deserve a medal for your time
So I'll go about my 'Contribution' to this discussion by stating some ideas before explaining them.

Raising Awareness

Share your Achievement

Promo Codes

Other features

Themes

FAQ Directory

Catagories

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
we need less tc, not more.
The huge amount of tc in the game is killing the fun for the marketeers and the duelists alike.

colors the marketeers are the description of gold farmers,
players selling digital currency for real money,if something
is to be done about reducing tc,it should be banning those
practices.

What is a gold farmer?
Gold farming is playing a massively multiplayer online game to acquire in-game currency that other players purchase in exchange for real-world money.

what does a gold farmer does to the stability of the economy?
As in the real world, actions by players can destabilize the economy. Gold farming creates currency within the game more rapidly than usual, exacerbating inflation.
Funny, I've played lots of mmos and no gold farmers are even remotely similar to the market here. Gold farmers spam all-chat for days, sell gold for really shit prices, and are literally always against the law.

Selling tc in this economy is the exact opposite of destabalizing. The very rich in-game are selling to the people who would like a chance at having some nice things. They aren't bots, they don't farm tc 24/7. They genuinely earned their tc and want to make real world profit off of that. If you somehow see something wrong with wanting to profit from your own effort, I think you should really just refrain from being critical (like I've told you to do around 3 times now).

Seriously, if you have nothing to contribute just don't post.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Dec 17, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
But we also need something that can stop pro players from meeting the noob once till they get to brown or black belt

i said my opinion to timeworker's question,give a reason to pro players
to stop from making alts

Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post

it is a valid suggestion,color's opinion is that by increasing tc reward
for pro players will have an impact on the economy,my opinion differs,what is the problem?

about this another idea,instead of increasing the tc rewards for belts,
make the pro server have higher tc reward,that way it could be
more controllable by having a small room size for 10-15 people

Also i dont know if this is possible,perhaps an admin could help,if we can find some of
the pro players that have this habit of joining beginner servers,and ask them to contribute to this subject,
why do they prefer to join beginner servers,would they care to join a pro server if there was one,would a
higher tc reward in that server be interesting?
Last edited by nikosefs; Dec 17, 2016 at 06:31 PM.
The Learning Curve Issue

Just had a random thought that didn't really justify a thread of its own, so I figured I would just state it here. One of the previously stated issues is that we're losing some players to the harsh learning curve, so I just thought, why don't we extend the reaction time for the mods in the beginner rooms. That would make it a bit easier on the new players. Granted it would increase the game time, and make the wait time longer, but it would help players enjoy the one match they get to play before losing and going back to the end of the line.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •