ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Soup Replays...?
This is a place/database where we soup guys can put replays no inspire the initiates and evokers on becoming one of us (Me!). So as a quick start off i'll put some random replays that i've made... You can also put replays of failing and just funny and random shit. Just put replays and sometimes, RATE!!!!
Ryu~

About Replays:
Pumpernickel: Just a random decap.
TheultimateULTIMATE~~~:Loooooong name. A super cool madman i made. Probably the best one. I did make one after that but then the replay got crappy and it "Sploded"
PORKCHOPSV2:Another madman i made... =P
Whoopass: A stupid, yet random lift-n-splat.
Epiclalz:Me against a former Soup member, Tastes-Nice now hes in the [Habitat] Clan.
Attached Files
Ryu_PORKCHOPSV2.rpl (148.1 KB, 2 views)
Ryu_PumeperNickel!.rpl (65.8 KB, 2 views)
Ryu_WhoopAss.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
Ryu_Epiclalz.rpl (22.1 KB, 2 views)
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Shun the non believer...SHUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Mumayder, if u wanna talk about that first, go to the beach. Second, go in the water. Third, breathe >.> Don't try something that nooby again. Phail.
Last edited by Ryukendo99; Dec 21, 2008 at 01:09 PM.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
some random replays i made. for awsomeness you have to zoom right out to see the whole thing
Attached Files
bEST HEAD REMOVAL EVER.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
Cool Flip to TWIST.rpl (43.6 KB, 2 views)
awsomeness.rpl (9.6 KB, 2 views)
Leg Rip Off LOL.rpl (79.7 KB, 2 views)
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
sorry for the double post but this just had to go on now. i just did these online and they are the funniest i have EVER done. you will crap youself laughing.
Attached Files
twinswords lolol.rpl (90.5 KB, 2 views)
twinswords kick.rpl (76.5 KB, 2 views)
yo metasoulec... i have a litle bad news becouse my computer crashed so i cant play for a little while... so i was just telling that dont kick me of guild.... i will start playing when i get my computer fixed... so i holla to this poster when im back in killing :P