ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Prices to high!
I believe that the prices for items in the shop are to high, especially hats! Saving for items and making an honest character by winning has just become impractical. Please consider this request and revise the prices in the shop.
The prices all seem fine to me. If you want to customize your character extensively, you need to put in the work to earn the necessary credits. More complicated and cooler items will obviously cost more. There are other ways to earn TC as well. You don't just have to win in game.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Toribash makes sure they have low ads, which means the way of getting luxuries (such as hats, texture slots, etc) must be made somewhat impossible. With that said, the creators of the game receive money when you buy TC from the website (here).

If they made getting TC easy, you'd be complaining about the ads.
You can always use the market section (up the top, underneath the header) and items section of the forum to get better prices. That being said, I think that some of the prices in the shop are a little outdated and could do with an update.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
The entire shop got a massive overhaul when vortex came out, to soon to do another one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well, I don't think you should complain about it being hard to get the tc necessary to get these items.
Shevaroller has won at that 'marketing mash'. Thanks to his trading skills he managed to turn the 5000 TC into 2.196.633 TC in a month's time

The shop is a base price for the market I would say. A price is always lower in the market or on the forums. Technically, it's a base standard and things would be too cheap if the shop lowered. Let's not inflate or deflate currency anymore than we have to.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
The shop is a base price for the market I would say. A price is always lower in the market or on the forums. Technically, it's a base standard and things would be too cheap if the shop lowered. Let's not inflate or deflate currency anymore than we have to.

Wouldn't deflating be better
Originally Posted by phail View Post
You can always use the market section (up the top, underneath the header) and items section of the forum to get better prices. That being said, I think that some of the prices in the shop are a little outdated and could do with an update.

Exactly, and the forum prices are even cheaper than the market at most times. Duel wisely, win tourneys and that should give you a hefty amount.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot