Ranking
why are all members against each other
what happend between hans and saintofwar?
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
stop it now all! u are discussing of a meanless reason i understend bouth of u guys so hans11 calm down i will speak with saint if ther is some prob and.... sant: sorry for disturb if u can don't kick anyone don't spec tell him first (if u told him to spec tell him 2 or 3 time then kick ok??) NO OFFENSE i want that this misunderstanding end now. i hope u all have understoom my poor and tired grammar. thank you....
[Invade]
meh, hosting a server gives you the right to kick/spec anyone you like at any time... Its one of the best features of 3.41.

Control your members temper. Freaking over a kick is not cool. Running off to the wrong forum and crying about it is not cool. I suggest you evaluate the quality of your members social skills...
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
i agree with ern i mean hell... saint isnt even in MAD and he posted there lol
Toricash hans11 shouldnt of really snapped like this tho.
hey maybe u try to take me in ths mistake ... i didn't anyting i was in holiday... and yes i will control miy member it was hes fault.
but don't acuse me f something cuz i was in holiday
Originally Posted by toricash View Post
hey, maybe you are trying to take me into this mistake ... i didn't do anything i was in holiday... and yes i will control my members. It was hes fault.But don't accuse me of something because i was on holiday.

You are the leader. Complaints about your members go to you. You are responsible for them all.

Regardless of this, Hans11 has apologized and is forgiven.

ps: Couldn't help the corrections, Demonkille seems to be the only mafia member who's posts i don't have to read 4 times....
Last edited by Ern; Aug 22, 2008 at 02:27 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
sorry i am italian forgive my grammar errors but when i am tired or nervous i don't correct my post