Ranking
If you lose fights, your rank increases. Similarly if you win fights, your rank decreases. The lower your rank, the better. For example, a player with rank 1 will be considered a good player. While a player with 20000 rank will be considered an average/bad player.
Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
Is rank is calculated by the win or lose or what?

its calculated with the Elo system, which works with win ratio..

as more games u win without lose, as more ur rank incrases.
as better the rank of the enemy is u fight as more ranks u will climb up.

same over the opposite way :
more lost games in a row, rank will raise (getting more worst)
if the enemy rank is much more worst then yours, as more ranks u will lose, if u loose..

so if u win around 60% of your games its not hard to reach a pretty good rank...
but if u loose around 60% of your games you will get a quite "bad" rank..

atleast : win more games then u loose to get a good rank.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
But is that calculated by the belt too? For example like better belt will have better rank and low belt will have a rank that doesn't better than the better belt?
doxXxob
But is that calculated by the belt too? For example like better belt will have better rank and low belt will have a rank that doesn't better than the better belt?

no belt doesnt matter, only thing from which the higher belts benefit is that they made more matches.
and usually a lower belt loses alot/much at the beginning ....

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Rank used to be for individual belts that is why people used to see rank 1s all over the place now its done by the elo rating google it
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
I think Ragequitter don't have good rank because I think they got the rank because of the rage quitting and not because the skill or move they make. Am I right? Tell me if I'm wrong
doxXxob
I think Ragequitter don't have good rank because I think they got the rank because of the rage quitting and not because the skill or move they make. Am I right? Tell me if I'm wrong

with rage quitting he mean, these people join spectators, or close the game if they loose, so they get a 100% win ...