ES Recruitment Drive
People like h4rl.

They post the stupidest stuff.
Srsly. What is this, like the 5th time he;s been banned for that stuff?

I mean, sometimes it can be funny as hell. But, this is discussion yo.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
People like h4rl.

They post the stupidest stuff.
Srsly. What is this, like the 5th time he;s been banned for that stuff?

I mean, sometimes it can be funny as hell. But, this is discussion yo.

Easily more than the 5th time
When people think the Army is the Military.

Empty threats.

People with no spelling/grammar what so ever.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Willful ignorance.

Originally Posted by edjr2012 View Post
But mine is people lying to try to prove a point.

These and some of my own:

People who think they are better than everyone else; people with a misplaced ego; people who are incredibly arrogant.

People who think they have perfect grammar yet continue to miss out apostrophes or randomly capitalize singular words in their sentences like this: "Once I Went to the Supermarket and Bought a potato for My Dinner." (Excuse my terrible example. :v)

People who judge other people without interacting with them or knowing anything about them before hand.

Attention whores. I'm pretty sure they piss everyone off.

And finally, people who refer IRC to being mIRC. Not every IRC user uses mIRC and yet people still refer to it being called mIRC.
Last edited by Rai; Jan 16, 2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added another one. (mIRC)
I don't mind people who are arrogant if they really are as good as they claim, but if someone is arrogant and can't back up their claim then that annoys me.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
ppl who know everything better than me. and when i show it to them im right and they say: "look as i said" -.- i hate this soooo much!
Check out my Youtube!
People who listen to other people that are wrong, simply because of popularity, even if it is popularity from their youth....

( Last night I had a discussion about whats stronger, ninja or samurai swords, with an idiot who knows nothing of the topic. Also the topic of THC's solubility in different substances [ He claimed honey, I said what i knew, fats and alcohol])
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
i hate lairy people witch are as dum as fuck
there is this idiot taht takes 6seconds to tell me what 5x5 is wtf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]