ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What do you do when you're sick?
Well, we've all gotten down with the flu or common cold before; I was wondering what y'all do when your sick. Non-medicine wise that is - as in stuff like getting enough sleep.

I try to drink Gatorade when I go down with the Flu, when your sick your body's typically down on electrolytes, which is what makes you feel tired/out of energy. Water doesn't help as much; even makes some feel like hurling when they're sick.

For coughs my parents gargle salt water not sure if it actually helps thou'.

(>^_^)>
hey, i too drink some gatorade!!, and i stay at bed all they long watching tv and playing plystation or with the laptop, and i try to sleep much
lol wut
If I think I'm on the brink of getting sick,I beg until I'm either dragged to school,or get to stay home.

If I'm actually sick,I act like it's a regular day,except more time in my bed,I get more time to nap.
Fall in and out of sleep, watch TV, jerk off, wallow, play okami or any other ps2 game I haven't broken yet. Or I just watch movies or force myself to play games/surf on my laptop, like now (sick, have been for a week). I usually only leave my room for a drink or something to feed on.

Also, thanks for the gatorade tip, I'll ask my mom to grab some if she's going to the store today. ;o
Last edited by dalir; Jan 14, 2010 at 11:03 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I have to continue on my day as usual. I've always got such a busy schedule. Shit sucks.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stay at home, sleep long in the night, maybe eat a painkiller if i have headache or other disease-related pains. Mainly just wait it out, while doing what i usually do at home.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Fall in and out of sleep, watch TV, play shit tons of ps3. Or I just watch movies or force myself to play games/surf on my laptop, like now (sick, have been for a week). I usually only leave my room for a drink or something to feed on.

Fix'd to be more like me.