Ranking
Play at the computer, I know what I do well, because I have flu right now.
Also read magazines,listen music, sleep...Drink a lot of tea...
Centuries Of Damn
Tea makes sense... but ambrosia? I know this sounds naive, but I've only heard of ambrosia in epics/Mythology. That'll be something nice to look up.

Now then, seems like a lot of people sleep/play games; although, I was wondering if anyone exercises? Like, in order to sweat out the disease.

(>^_^)>
Lay in bed and have horrifying hallucinations.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Lay in bed and have horrifying hallucinations.

I lol'd, that takes me back. Jeez..

Anyway, for nausea I recently found out that mint/chamomile tea works well. Normally I'd just drink a bunch of water and vomit. That works for some things, but not always. Weed can work too, if you've got it.

Sleep is good, as well as trying to keep some food down. If you can keep food down try to take a vitamin supplement. Drink water and get sleep. That's what helps me, anyway. That or ride the bus. D:
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Sleep in late, watch TV with a blanket on, eat soup, blow my nose ect.
Normal teenage sick day stuff.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
aww....clock here is 6 am and im feeling sick...that pisses me off...i need to go school and stuff but if i have feber ill sleep....play....and.....watch some TV...
Ah fuck I'm sick now. I've been sleeping all day yesterday felt to sick to go on teh comp. Goin to the doctors later today, gonna rest most of the time unless I feel good enough to go on comp. Goin to movies on saturday still to see The Book of Eli. atleast thursday was a half day and no school friday or monday ^^