ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What books have you read lately?
....Or reading currently.Tell what it's about.

I'm in the middle of reading The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites. I plan on continuing the series.

This 13-year-old kid named Vladimir Tod is a half human half vampire. He goes on adventures like a normal vampire.
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
My awesome Camo Shop.
Pendragon series
Leven Thumps series
Tersias the Oracle
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
Can't tell everything about them though
The person below is gay
I just finished "Cryptonomicon" by Neal Stephenson. It was pretty epic, took me a couple weeks though, at 914 pages.
I've just started "Papillon" by Henri Charriére, (true story) about a French convict sent to French Guiana who escaped like 10 times in 13 years from Devil's Island. Pretty awesome
ffffffffffuuuuu I was going to make this thread.

Anyway, about a month ago I finished The name of the wind by Patrcik Rothfuss, A++ 10/10 etc, was great.

atm I'm reading one of Terry brooke's older series: The heritage of Shannara, I'm at the 3rd out of 4 books right now, and so far, so good.
Finished re-reading Romeo and Juliet. currently reading Dracula and the ultimate hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
Reading: The last word by Eddie Richardson - Its a biography of hs like as a gangland boss in the 1960s. interesting stuff

Just read: Wolf Island - about the 8th book in the demonata series by Darren Shan. Teenage boy looses family to demon but gains magic powers. Also hes a werewolf. Good stuff.
[o]
Every book written by David Gemmell

I am reading them all at once
Oh, also, I just started Lone Survivor, I can't recall the author's name and I cba to check, it's about a navy seal who lived this whole mission in afghanistan, it's pretty cool