Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you support this petition?
Yes
1 Votes / 5.88%
No
16 Votes / 94.12%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Petition for more trust
This is a petition for more trust to be put in the toribash community for example recently my lottery thread got shut down im not a scammer yet the "official nabi members" make it so they are the only ones who are allowed to hold lotteries, raffles, ect. UNFAIR is what their doing thats why im starting this petition to allow people to sign up for diffrent things for example a lottery or raffle post. Why should they judge me and every other honest lottery maker in toribash for the actions of a selfish few. sign pls. no rude comments or else thank you. oh and just put down ur username ill update this post and put you on list of supporters, dont want ur real name or personal info. they cant do this to us! thank you for your support. if you support this petition but dont want to give away your username just vote on the poll above here just click yes or no and press vote thank you again

SUPPORTERS OF PETITION

1: link3317
Last edited by link3317; Jan 16, 2010 at 05:34 AM.
"It's not illegal... unless you get caught"
i respect your opinion but for future reference if u dissaprove please just use the poll and vote no the actual chat part is for discussion of the petition and for those whom support it thank you...
Sorry but no, The reason for you not being able to do stuff like raffles is because there are people out there that do scam other people and really the only way to stop it, is to stop how they scam people eg. Raffles
i know there are people that scam but i think its unfair that all are punished for the actions of a few selfish greedy... ya... thats why if they were caught scamming before they wouldnt be allowed to but honest people who can prove themselves somehow should be allowed. ow and remember i respect all opinions therefore please respect mine thank you...
but people dont want to get scammed period.i respect your opinions but its just human nature not to trust people, especially a new fellow.it also says that official members of nabi can make raffles.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Fine

Make your lottery, but any scam reports that happen shall be placed entirely upon your shoulders should they come and we won't be dealing with anything that goes wrong with your lottery.

Weave your own web of trust

We closed it down for it being a POTENTIAL scam in progress
I say no

from the looking on post counts and belts

is not really that trust worthy

moderators that have been a while is trust worthy

the reason they stoped lotteries is because there having it too much

and there also flooding the whole game events

also making scams

so this is one way of stopping them

also dont you know how to spell competition?

you just need to put com T_T

if you can't spell it well you can just make it COMP and stuff
If I remembered clearly, I found pretty much all lotteries in the past are somewhat pointless. For one, they get a lot of people to transfer their money to one person (In which is highly possible for a scam, and if not: ), pile it all up. After the limited amount of players are reached, they randomly generate who wins all the money spent on entrance fees. (again, they may scam at this point choosing their own alt who has participated and you'll never know)
Now what has this created? 2 highly possible scam opportunities along with no effort except creating a thread put into an event, lottery creators don't even have to spend their own money on their event.

And now, people will start thinking, oh wow, I can get to be known in the community by creating an event even without even spending my own cash; thus everyone create a lottery and a board gets spammed up with this particular event.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op