View Poll Results: Reputation
Real life
34 Votes / 85.00%
INTERNET FTW
6 Votes / 15.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by culapou View Post
This is basically asking, Would you rather have cybersex, or real sex?

Right, respect is about sex.

I understand the question, I was a loner for a few of my childhood/teen years, but obviously real life. It's more beneficial, and satisfying. e-respect is way easier to gain, though.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
i voted real life but i prefer both. I have respect in real life but i don't want to have frends. I don't want to have girlfrends to. I like to be alone
Well in some cases rep on Internet has become rep in real life. Imagine youre a modder and have such an awesome status on the game's forums that dev's think about recruiting ya.

Actually there was some kiddo in Jerusalem who hacked the pentagon and got some years in prison. well, now he's employeed at the pentagon.
"that head is badass"
Originally Posted by DarkSamurai View Post
i voted real life but i prefer both. I have respect in real life but i don't want to have frends. I don't want to have girlfrends to. I like to be alone *samurai*

I pretty much am the same as you. *samurai*

Even though it's good to have those friends who you meet usually in school, work etc...
But at free time I prefer to be alone or with my family.
Neither do I want a girlfriend... At least at the moment.

I just simply don't like to be with almost anyone during the free time.
It's fun to talk with some of those school-friends or however you call them once in a while in school, but that's pretty much it.

Having respect from real life people is better... Even though currently I don't really mind about if anyone likes me or not (well, there's no one except one who hates me in the class. :v ).
And if anyone else hated me, then he/she can't really do anything about it.

Even though I gotta admit that respect from Toribash Community, which is pretty much the only forum, chat, place etc where I visit daily and where I talk about stuff feels really good.
Oh well, if there was multiple choice, I would vote for both. Real life reputation is more important for your life, Internet reputation makes you feel a bit better.

tl;dr: Internet. Because someone has to vote for it and admit it.