Toribash
Original Post
What did you get on your psat?
Scores just got back today in school I'm in the 96 percentile for critical reading(FTW)and 66 overall my selection index is 154.

So how bout you guys?
Formerly Fourfive
195 junior year

98% in math, 91% reading, 90% writing.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Jan 22, 2010 at 12:17 AM.
I got these back in November (durr I said October but that's when I took the test) :3

Anyways, 98th percentile for reading, 88th for math, 99th for writing, and 94th overall. Selection index was 191, but seeing as I'm in eighth grade and haven't formally studied pretty much anything on the PSAT except some of the algebra/geometry stuff, I'm more than satisfied. (So HAH @ BlakNWYte)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
WTF where do you guys go to school? I'm seriously butt hurt right now...
Formerly Fourfive
I received an award for the highest total (mostly scaled scores of 100%) in the country in my senior year(s)
85% Country Sophomore Year. Don't remember the rest .

Also... m0o why did you take it your senior year? I mean you can't quality for Scholarships for the NMSC (National Merit Scholarship Corporation). And I haven't heard of a college that looks at the PSAT for entry, Maybe the SAT, but not the PSAT.

(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
85% Country Sophomore Year. Don't remember the rest .

Also... m0o why did you take it your senior year? I mean you can't quality for Scholarships for the NMSC (National Merit Scholarship Corporation). And I haven't heard of a college that looks at the PSAT for entry, Maybe the SAT, but not the PSAT.

We don't have PSAT or SAT here and only have TEE (tertiary entrance rank).

I wanted to seem cool.
I can't remember, it was a couple years ago, but I know I did well enough to get honored by that National Merit Scholarship blah. I think the index had to be over 200. My school kept mentioning it over the announcements six months after the fact. o_O
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.