Toribash
If someone hadn't switched out my poll with a technical difficulty picture, you would see, that you sir are indeed in the 1 percent.
Last edited by Gotti; Jan 28, 2016 at 07:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
i vote chris

icky too sticky

T-Thanks?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I also changed my avatar again

If i taught a child that red was green and blue was yellow would he get more annoyed at goldfish or pinkeye?
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
If i taught a child that red was green and blue was yellow would he get more annoyed at goldfish or pinkeye?

Yea exactly.

It was a turning point since Japan 'needed' Midway to keep the United States a comfortable distance from Japan herself. Japan lost too much materiel to be considered a genuine sea power at this point in time. It was definitely a turning point of the War in the Pacific Theatre.
Well Japan westernizing and conquering Korea as an act of imperialism, made Japan have more of a target on it's back then show the other powers how superior it was. Japan being a copy cat landed it in hot water.