-----
Maybe in the toribash update 4.3?
-----
And that overload joint thing like on the wii
The thing whee your joint goes really fast and kills fast
-----
That's all

Lazors Moderated Message:
Thread has been merged with other similar threads. Anything in the lines of finger/toe joints goes here.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
Not good it would be harder to grab and the old plauers would have a hard time to play
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
I don't support this idea at all, 50% of toribashes Originality comes from the the tori shape. There is no other game out there with such a distinct Model... and I would stop playing if they were to do anything drastic to it!
I don't see why minor changes could not be made and even then if they ruin anything they can be reverted.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
No good.The Tori should stick like this forever, this is ToriBash trade mark. It would ruin the game dynamics and gameplay. It wouldn't look good.
Not supported.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

~not supported
I have one thing to add, what if there is a moment where your back 2 back with uke and extend your pecks to grab him? tb is already unrealistic. that would bring it down a notch.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
It would ruin how players used to control the tori's...
not supported
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
It would ruin the game. everyone who is used to the tori's now might find it hard
and Jimbo or smosh023 you made me think that you hacked my account WTF
WTF - what the Fork
-----
its gonna be hard if they do your plan
all the players would be like what happened to ToriBash?!
Last edited by HYPN0SIS; Apr 2, 2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If the tori have five fingers they will be a finger joint textures and a confusing body

Not supported
I do not support this suggestion either. If I were to make any modification on the tori, it would be to make the leg (shin) a bit smaller than the thigh, in a similar way that the tricep is smaller than the bicep. I always felt that the proportions of the legs as a whole (thigh and leg) were not as good as the proportions of the arms. But, this would only improve how tori's look. If this would change the gameplay in any way, like most of us here, I would say, the tori is perfect just the way it is. Toribash is one of the best games ever, and we have to be careful how we modify it. In the past, I have seen great games get ruined by updates, which were all done with the idea of improvement.

Hampa is VERY smart. I trust his judgement to keep this game from getting ruined by changing any important fundamentals.

Not supported
rock the world, one fight at a time