Ranking
hm.... i like Slipknot really really much...but people try listen Stone Sour... Corey Taylor sings for Stone Sour and for Slipknot...Try liste any Stone Sour songs >_<
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
SlipKnot Rules! wooT W0oT
i'd say their new's album is a bit softer than usual but its still awsome
Wow I just dont understand why people like Slipknot, it takes 11 members to sound like shit. Try listening to older metal if you want actually good songs instead of this Nu-Metal shit.
STACKING THAT GWOP
Originally Posted by houtz335 View Post
Wow I just dont understand why people like Slipknot, it takes 11 members to sound like shit. Try listening to older metal if you want actually good songs instead of this Nu-Metal shit.

^

User was warned for this post. (Spam)
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 23, 2009 at 12:29 AM.

old metal's kuk..half the time you cant hear what they saying or it just sounds gay and nothing like the metal or death metal i know of today
oi if u dont like Slipknot DONT POST HERE!
and all metals good so stop dissing slipknot u fags.
Not all metal's good- that's my opinion.

And it's your opinion that you think that all metal is good.

Not a fact.

I'm sorry.
The neighborhood douchebag.
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
Apparently you can't either.

He spelled every word in his post correctly, just used one of them in the wrong context. Nice job.

Wow I just dont understand why people like Slipknot

Because you have no respect for other people's musical opinions and you bash others for liking a band that play a style of music that they like although you don't.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 26, 2009 at 02:17 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.

btw they have 9 members you naab ;)

User was warned for this post. (Insulting other members.)
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!