Ranking
Original Post
Blueprint Bash

Have you ever had a great idea for an item but lacked the tools to realize it? Well we're here to help! Pitch your idea and have it realized by our very own Item Forgers!

Pitch an idea for a new item and give us a name, you can also make anything from the likes of a video to an MS paint drawing to accompany your idea!

-No plagiarism
-Collaborations are allowed, but prizes will be split.
-Only one item submission per person is allowed, if you try to circumvent this by using an alt all of your entries will be invalidated.
-Your entry must include: written pitch + sketch of the item and a name, advertising material is optional but encouraged.

The best entry will have their idea fully realized into an item in the Torishop! They will also receive:
8 Shiai Tokens
A copy of their designed item
75,000 TC

Honourable mentions will receive:
4 Shiai Tokens
25,000 TC

The deadline is 19:00 PM GMT on May 10th 2020

Russian translation

Last edited by Finn; Apr 12, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Henlo, I'm Nitrate and I'm here to pitch the newest and coolest item to ever grace Toribash

Big image

Giant Mecha Tori
Get in the robot!

It's a giant mech that stands behind your tori to strike fear to your opponents. It should also be texturable for maximum customization.
It's around the height of a Torii. Or better yet, the same height as the UFO's altitude from the ground.
Looking more organic and human-like than a tori, this will make your opponents think twice on who to lift!

I also made a promotional video.
Please check it out!

Last edited by Nitrate; Apr 12, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Would the Nabi Partnership apply to this, or is it a one-time prize after the item is published
(And is this only one item, or also a set?)
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
Would the Nabi Partnership apply to this, or is it a one-time prize after the item is published
(And is this only one item, or also a set?)

It's a one time prize and you can submit a set but I personally wouldn't recommend anything over 2-4 items since that'd be a whole lot of work for the forgers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
Really interested in this event!

cool

also this is not a useless post this is my placeholder i plan on entereing the event i should have said that but i didn't
Last edited by unbandemon; Apr 12, 2020 at 11:31 PM.
Mine is simple, but I think it's cool.

Dog tag:
Last edited by Linvium; Apr 14, 2020 at 05:11 PM.
ORMO
Originally Posted by Linvium View Post

Dog tag:

It's been made already.

Question, how's the shop price decided?
Last edited by MariaVirgine; Apr 14, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
I have not been following item releases too well, so I might look silly. But here it goes:

Bunny slippers

I mean it could be any kind of animal, but bunnies are the vanilla flavour of slippers. And I also I think it would look better if it was a slide on for the original foot model rather than a model replacement. just need to ghost it in the foot a little bit.

Beware mspaint

I got quite a cool one, its an object thats been apart of toribash community for quite some time. The Pet Rock sitting on your foot. Players will really love it when their little pet rock kicks the opponents head flying off.

Pet Rock on Foot

Heres my idea, so basically its the pet rock object seen below but obviously 3D looking and it can sit on either the right or left foot

Pet Rock

Idea

Last edited by Quack; Apr 14, 2020 at 09:09 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Linvium View Post

Dog tag:

Respectfor potatographics
ADIDAS? Who is PIDARAS?