Toribash
Original Post
~~~Kurta Clan~~~
We're not offical but we will be soon! I know it says im white belt blah blah blah, I've made a new account and as the leader of the kurta clan im ready to kick ass. If you want to join, simple. beat me in a match of judo. im recuiting all belts so just message me and i'll say if you can join but for now, OSU! ---Kurta
-----
Rules are the same as the basic Desc rules

-----
(as of december 5th 2015)

We don't haev a story that is original, im just a guy that saw this and went, "hey I like those people!" and then went with it. if you want somthing to grip onto, here it is.

The clan's people are famous for their Scarlet Eyes. The famous brilliance of the Scarlet Eyes caused them to have high demand as a flesh collector's treasure. At the same time, people not from the clan would often turn frightened and violent after witnessing the transformation. These two factors led the Kurta Clan to chose to live in obscurity in the forests of the Lukso Province.[1]
If a member of the Clan ever wished to explore the world, they would have to go through a series of tests. One is a written exam, another is an oral questionnaire and the third is the hardest: they have to go into town to buy groceries and not get upset or angry. This is done by using special eye drops which causes the Scarlet Eyes to last long after the person has calmed down. If the Scarlet Eyes appear, it means this person is not ready for the outside world and will fail. This is because people in the outside world become very scared of the Kurta Clan's Scarlet Eyes and the Kurta Clan member could be a danger to oneself or another.

As of members, None yet. ---------Kurta
-----
We have many goals but our number one goal is to KILL ALL THE SPIDERS. But right now, our goal is to be ontop of the ladder. (original I know) Ill update this is we get new goals
Last edited by KurtaMail; Dec 5, 2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You are missing most important infomations.
You should add your Story, Members and Goals to this thread.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
(as of december 5th 2015)

We don't haev a story that is original, im just a guy that saw this and went, "hey I like those people!" and then went with it. if you want somthing to grip onto, here it is.

The clan's people are famous for their Scarlet Eyes. The famous brilliance of the Scarlet Eyes caused them to have high demand as a flesh collector's treasure. At the same time, people not from the clan would often turn frightened and violent after witnessing the transformation. These two factors led the Kurta Clan to chose to live in obscurity in the forests of the Lukso Province.[1]
If a member of the Clan ever wished to explore the world, they would have to go through a series of tests. One is a written exam, another is an oral questionnaire and the third is the hardest: they have to go into town to buy groceries and not get upset or angry. This is done by using special eye drops which causes the Scarlet Eyes to last long after the person has calmed down. If the Scarlet Eyes appear, it means this person is not ready for the outside world and will fail. This is because people in the outside world become very scared of the Kurta Clan's Scarlet Eyes and the Kurta Clan member could be a danger to oneself or another.

As of members, None yet. ---------Kurta
-----
We have many goals but our number one goal is to KILL ALL THE SPIDERS. But right now, our goal is to be ontop of the ladder. (original I know) Ill update this is we get new goals
Last edited by KurtaMail; Dec 5, 2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mean you should put this post in the first post of this thread to have a continious info about your clan not splited to couple of post. Go and see some other clan Threads and take them as expample
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."