Ranking
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
T.T
Wasn't me accepted?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=227842&page=2

Opps, Sorry! Checked. c:
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
checked. c:
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by GraphtiC View Post
Active and pls change my nick I'm 31sang.

Checked.

2 days lefts. !!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU-

It's over!

9 members are Activity! 7 members are kicked out~
Last edited by Chris; Jul 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM.
Huuu.. Im Active here, chris..
So (σ‾▿‾)-σ
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.