[Update] GIMP 2.8 is out.

GIMP 2.8

New Features
Click me

Screenshots*

Screenshots

Download Gimp 2.8

*Made by Chris. Fast Sketch.
Ps: but I'm not doing make new this head texture. So sorry.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I like the look of that 'single window mode.' Clears some of the clunky feeling the UI had. You can group layers now too, that's neat.
the dynamics of painting is interesting
they can make better brushes with direction of movement, it is slow.
Cage transform tool is leading to an error
Last edited by dengue; Jun 22, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
Yes.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Great! Thanks, and I downloaded the Gimp..
The new Features is Interesting..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Single window mode is gonna be niiiice. My biggest gripe with gimp has always been how cluttered and unorganized everything felt once I had all my various windows open. Plus, it doesn't always minimize/restore all the windows all the time. Makes it annoying for multitasking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]