ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Its simple really , two different hand positions . Ones a fist and the other is open hand with the fingers bent slightly .

Seriously though , people are making hair styles ( wich some are not very good and quickly made im sorry to say) so why not take that motivation and create a better tori instead of adding bells and whistles? Seems pretty logical to me .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Its simple really , two different hand positions . Ones a fist and the other is open hand with the fingers bent slightly .

Well i was thinking joints on the fingers. Idk if that would be better or worse, as you can't grab with such a hand. Maybe in parkour mods and such. On the other hand, an extra joint for toes could only do good.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
A simple search function on the Mods menu.
Right now when you click a letter, it goes straight to it, but then you have to scroll down to the mod you want.
If you were able to write a simple word like "wushu" and you'd get all the mods with the word "wushu" it'd be much easier to select them.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I agree with Oblivion.
-----
A new mechanism that makes editing videos easier.
Last edited by PeSystem; Dec 19, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
I agree with Oblivion.
-----
A new mechanism that makes editing videos easier.

Press P to pause the replay.
Shift + P to move forward a frame.
E to edit a replay at the point.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
people who ragequit will pay 500 tc

That'll be one of the shittiest suggestion I've seen.
What happends if you loose connection with internet in the last match? So you have to pay 500tc for your internet?

Ragequitting is just a thing to deal with.
M I N I V A N
I think blood textures would be cool...(You pick a picture & wen ur tori bleeds it shows that picture).
Also i have a hair idea The Afro(i hope you know wat this is)
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA