Ranking
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
we did it

Ayy good job, how did you end up working it out?
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
i pm'ed athin and he helped me reset the pw. so you can finally go wild
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
i pm'ed athin and he helped me reset the pw. so you can finally go wild

Oh nice! I won't go wild yet, I've decided I want to set up a discord first as that seems to be the norm for clans these days.
Become one with the cow.
we do got a discord, we just havent used it in years and most people already left. I can send you an invite and maybe it'll get going again
Pidda's spirit animal
we do got a discord, we just havent used it in years and most people already left. I can send you an invite and maybe it'll get going again

Oh that makes things easier, yeah send an invite through.
-----
This is my first attempt at a parkour that involves climbing anything, my climbing skills definitely need work.
Attached Files
Parkour Practice.rpl (288.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 6, 2023 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
More Practice
I stepped up the level of difficulty with this map and I'm honestly pretty proud of what I managed, It is a very long replay though.
Attached Files
Rock Climbing.rpl (904.6 KB, 1 views)
Become one with the cow.
that replay is looking really nice, you've been improving since we did our little parkour. Cant wait for a 2nd round.I've also been working on a new replay, i dont know in which direction i should take it yet
Attached Files
warship3.rpl (248.3 KB, 2 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
that replay is looking really nice, you've been improving since we did our little parkour. Cant wait for a 2nd round.I've also been working on a new replay, i dont know in which direction i should take it yet

Cheers, I've been practicing every day with training maps like the one in the replay I'll attach to this (my first time going up a ramp like that) and then following that up by moving on to a map that incorporates what I just practiced.

Also, for your replay, it's definitely possible to ungrab the hand on your head and have it hit Ukes head while it's rolling away, I just got very close to doing it but messed it up and I reckon it would be a cool way to end it off. Either that or ungrab it, and throw it at Ukes body. That would be easier.
-----
I've also attached a proof of concept for the idea I had with your replay, I'm sure you could do it in a much more stylish fashion though.
Attached Files
Ramp Practice 3.rpl (293.5 KB, 2 views)
Quackers.rpl (292.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 16, 2023 at 07:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Is this a replay maker clan?

I mean... sort of? Why?
Become one with the cow.