ES Recruitment Drive
Hey everyone I just want to introduce my self to everyone who i haven't met so far
Straight Outta Chipotle
Hi, I'm supposedly a character for sparring.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I am cruising on a cruise ship.
Bought internet because book app and audio book app are both crashing trying to redownload them.
Was in puerto platabear or someplace like that. Did a tour of the place, pretty cool but there is a lot of poverty though.
Sometimes I think it's crazy that Donald trump is actually winning the election even though he has no political experience and no filter and assume he must be cheating somehow, but then I remember kyure is smod and it reminds me that the world is full of idiots.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Is it a mistake that I can't see this thread in Tapatalk?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Going off this whole kyure thing I really don't get the "people make mistakes" argument for kyure. Like yay people make mistakes, but a constant stream of mistakes that even the slightest amount of common sense could prevent is a little bit execussive.
Internet here is slow af so I haven't read through the whole Kyure thread, but it seems everyone arguing for him spews the same shit over and over that all just ends up being "AAAAAAAaAA PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKESESSSS I WUDNT BAN A NORMAL USER FOR THAT STUFF XDDDDD!!!!" I feel. I dunno I'll read more into the thread later.
o/

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Tim you should change your name to Teem.
Last edited by Arctic; Apr 2, 2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: FUCKING AUTOPLAY, RISK, GO FUCK YOURSELF
\o/