Toribash
i didnt like the way you stopped your whole momentum to srt uo for the kick at frame 325-ish Wannabe BBoy, the way you changed your spinning direction at around 420 was alright (maybe a bit twitchy).
Boom was nice.
transition into the pose could have been better but it was alright and the pose was really cool (fits with the replay name xD )

your latest replay is very simple, i didnt like the skeet (you were in an awkward position when you did it) but the movement afterwards was cute (i like that it was so slow, so you didnt have to end it abruptly).
Pidda's spirit animal
Thankyou for the CnC Theee highly appreciated.

I used the same opener from my last replay, I thought I could put it to better use. I went with "my" style of replay making. Which seems to be simple, but effective movements, dm's and trying to polish up how smooth it is. CnC plz and thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl 31[M]-Mean mug.rpl (189.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 3, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
Think this is some of my better work lately. Pretty smooth all-around CnC appreciated thanks.
Attached Files
Spl 32[M]-Pose for the camera.rpl (197.9 KB, 11 views)
spl 32:
common opener, also wobbly head
i like the spin
both grabs broke your flow, kicks were ok
pose was pretty neat
Thankyou for the CnC sSlight.

I feel I did a pretty fair job on this one, still trying to break different barriers with my replay making. I feel I made some strides with this one.

CnC please and thankyou!
Attached Files
Spl 33[M]-Deep in thought.rpl (256.1 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 7, 2015 at 09:06 AM.
The opener is a little different but what the heck, why not... CnC my last two replays please and thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl 34[M]-The bird call.rpl (150.4 KB, 14 views)
Well, I already told you, I think your style is very interesting.
I don't like how much you rely on grabs, though. I would love to see more hits without you having to pull yourself closer to uke or vice versa.
I also noticed that you keep your replays very simple. It would look a lot more appealing if you experimented more, tried to show some slick spins 'n shit.

Other than that, keep it up.
Thankyou Zockinator I will experiment more with movements and more complicated forms of replay making.

Idk why I keep re-editing this replay, I guess im trying to give it more variety. CnC would highly be appreciated plz, Im curious to see if this one is better than its previous versions.
Attached Files
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 10, 2015 at 01:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
Thankyou Zockinator I will experiment more with movements and more complicated forms of replay making.

Idk why I keep re-editing this replay, I guess im trying to give it more variety. CnC would highly be appreciated plz, Im curious to see if this one is better than its previous versions.

This one is seriously pretty amazing, the kick looks very good to me. Looks quite realistic which is what i like alot. I have to say literally one of my fav replays. Simple and heavy. the way i like it
Thankyou for the CnC cowmeat highly appreciated.

Here some WiP's thoughts please and thankyou
-----
Fuk all those WiP's this is it. Imo, I think its boss but I still need improvement.

CnC plz and thankyou
Attached Files
Spl 35[M]-BLAM.rpl (293.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 11, 2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump