Ranking
Originally Posted by Ackman View Post
I edit my item.dat but i don't see any changes

Probably because your custom folder automatically updates, try making a new custom folder with the name of "test" or something, copying your item.dat there and editing that.
Whoop Whoop
im requesting something cool that has to do with flames in the art section. (dunno if i should, but there isn't a rule against it so...)

it goes like this:

deleate this thead if its not appropriate.

im requesting a image or screenshot of YOU (your toribash player textures, colors, etc.) playing lolnade.tbm.

for those who dont know, lolnade is a greanade mod. A small grenade (which is actually your left hand) is placed in your right hand, and then cut off with a instagib cube, which represents the "pin" of the grenade. basicly, you throw your grenade at the opponent, and then when it nears them, you click the grenade to make it grabby hand, which also makes it explode (simply become alot larger.) A better description of this mod is here.

the screenshot/image must be using version 3.7beta, with shaders and with flames on. flames must be put ONLY on the left hand, which is the grenade. to edit flame properites (such as color, size, length, particle size, eminating from which body part,etc.) refer to this tutorial

also you could make a texture for you left hand which makes it look more realistically like a greande.

complete the request at your own will (i might be adding a 100tc prize later, but im really poor). more like a suggestion for those who are bored and out of ideas to make somthing cool.

any chances of it being done?
- its been a while
I wonder if this is only for me or someone else saw this...

My flames only appear when I touch Uke.Before that they are just extremely weak...

Also...how to stop autoupdate from removing your flames:

1.Configure your flames in your item.dat
2.Save item.dat
3.Right Click on item.dat -> Proprietes -> check "read-only"
4.Click Apply.
5.Here you go
Last edited by vladvlad; Feb 21, 2009 at 01:37 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
hello!
ive found out how to change the texture for the flame!
in my custom folder, i went to see if this worked. but i got distracted and went in ukes folder. i found somthing called part_0, so i edited it and when i played toribash... my trails were all funny looking because of the part_0 thing, so i think nabi might be making texture flame trails... what do you think?
check out my YOUshop!
selling crimson torso and force for under 25K!
they would cost a shitload. trails<texture trails<flames<tezture flames. its like a thing that only hector would have
- its been a while