Toribash
Original Post
Kaguya Otsutsuki, 512body/joint set

Kaguya's Face Features

Kaguya's Full Body


Kaguya's Body 2


If anyone could do this for me, I could get more ref's if needed
I have 300k for this to be made.
Krong: "What if you go to heaven but hampa said: 'Not connected'"
~Ex Help Squad and ToriAgent
With joints it'll run you at least 800k and that's on the lowish side I'd say it's hard to find someone willing to make textures nowadays so if you want to get someone's attention I think you'll have to offer a lot more than 300k unfortunately.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:39 PM.
Originally Posted by SaveTheRight View Post
With joints it'll run you at least 800k and that's on the lowish side I'd say it's hard to find someone willing to make textures nowadays so if you want to get someone's attention I think you'll have to offer a lot more than 300k unfortunately.

It's not the price that's the issue here, it's the character/reference itself, how does one draw a dress onto a tori?
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
I wasn't exactly just thinking about the dress when I requested this, I was thinking about the features of the dress (Which really 3 or 5 joints will be put into this that include art, Which is just the symbols and purple and yellow strips around her neck and below) (Body include the hands,wrist,forearm for the end parts of the dress(purple,yellow)
-----
Which, Imo I'm all about how the head will be made. (such a complicated set I requested l o l)
Last edited by suka; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Krong: "What if you go to heaven but hampa said: 'Not connected'"
~Ex Help Squad and ToriAgent
tried testing out the head texture (colors are placeholders). let me know if its something you may be interested in and ill be happy to continue :-)



3d


flat

u n d e r t h e i n f l u e n c e
Originally Posted by cdean View Post
tried testing out the head texture (colors are placeholders). let me know if its something you may be interested in and ill be happy to continue :-)



3d


flat


Yeah, I'm interested in what could be done with this. The head looks good
Krong: "What if you go to heaven but hampa said: 'Not connected'"
~Ex Help Squad and ToriAgent
an update, only thing left to do is the mouth and i would consider it completed.



3d


flat

u n d e r t h e i n f l u e n c e
Originally Posted by cdean View Post
an update, only thing left to do is the mouth and i would consider it completed.



3d


flat


Honestly good job on the head, i love it.
Just lmk how much you want for it when your done
-----
Closed for now.
Last edited by suka; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Krong: "What if you go to heaven but hampa said: 'Not connected'"
~Ex Help Squad and ToriAgent