thanks kiox :P

Also, 100 posts on this thread!

Time for celebration.

Alone.

Forever.
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Hey. Hi.

I'm sorry for the head damages, but it was really hard to try to avoid.

the elbow dms where absolutely sick, great improvement man :>>>
i think the last part could have a bigger boom which is whatever who cares anyway, sick stuff
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Hey. Hi.

I'm sorry for the head damages, but it was really hard to try to avoid.

That was a really, really stylish replay. It had a few points where you moving a little bit too slow than you should but it was genuinely a pretty good replay.

sweet job dude
Those of you who know me in person, I have told you many times I suck at low gravity. Here is proof.
Attached Files
Mmmmmmmanip.rpl (237.6 KB, 41 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Aww come on, don't say such things about yourself. You're one of the replaymakers that I somewhat idolize.

Anyway, onto the replay itself. The opener and set-up were kinda slow, but it did nothing to ruin the flow of the replay. The manipulation itself was cool, not bad, definitely great. Split kick was nicely placed, and I like how you DM'ed both arms by the shoulder. The decap could have been a boomhit tho, but then again, the replay is still glorious.

I'd rate this replay :

Oh My G!/10
Heart of Gold
Wow! Thanks man! I'm flattered, but you're better than me. Why would you idolize me?

Like, you're ALOT better
Also known as CombatBot
The opener was a little slow and the manipulation was alright, but the way you got those dms and that flowww MMMMMM. So amazez.
You're getting better than me Combat! They grow up so fast. ;-;
Thanks for holding your neck too bae.

~Love,
Pubic
woah chill.
Ok I think I need to make a statement. I am not better than you guys. I have ALOT more to learn.
Also known as CombatBot
Sorry I'm not up to par tonight
Attached Files
Possesion.rpl (170.2 KB, 21 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Did I do good? I think I'll get more into tricking, plus those are some of my first actual attempts at making a tricking replay.
Attached Files
Meh Cork.rpl (93.0 KB, 12 views)
Mmmmmmh tricking.rpl (223.0 KB, 14 views)
Also known as CombatBot