Toribash
Original Post
[Obey] - Recruitment
IMPORTANT: The application MUST be in a free-form paragraph/s, any other format will be instantly shot down and denied. In addition, you will be instantly denied if you are in another clan when you submit your application.

Who are we?

We are Obey, in a nutshell we are an active sparring, warring, competitive, replay making and above all, a social family. That being said, we're very keen to get some new members and so we're inviting you all to post about yourself. What we look for in a member is not purely about numbers, ranks and belts, we'd gladly accept you if we think you're worth it. Furthermore, even if you aren't skilled, if we like you, you may still have a place at Obey. So remember, we're after the entire package, not fragments.

The application.

So you want to be a fully-fledged member of Obey. Well before you can do that, there are a couple of things you have to do. First of all you have to submit your app, in this app you must include the following
  • Name
  • Replays
  • Competitive game modes (or other strengths)
  • Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)
  • And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible

Your app is an expression about your strengths and your identity, so it's to your best interest that it leaves a good impression on us, while it may be awkward being a braggart, your app is meant to impress us.

So you got accepted.

If your app is accepted, you become a trial member of Obey and will be listed as a trial member on our forums, you'll be on trial for TWO WEEKS (or longer if need be) where you'll be able to post on our board, talk on us in our Discord chatroom, and play with us. At the same time, we'll discuss our impression of you and will ultimately decide on whether you are accepted or denied from trial.

Special note: Players who've we met on our servers, you'll still have to write a full app, however, since we have an idea about your skill and in-person character we'd judge you less harshly making the process a lot easier.

"A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up"
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jun 22, 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: New front page. Huge thank you to Tranman.
I apologise for this post.
But. . .This thread is now closed right?...Better only invite people :]?. . .
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
People can feel free to apply, doesnt mean we have to accept.
Hi I'm Lindsey. If you don't know me already I'm a 10th Dan Black Belt... don't ask me how. I still play like a brown belt I think. I'm 15 years old. My GMT is -8. I live in America in the state of California in the Central Valley. I previously was inactive since I started playing Minecraft but I suck at Minecraft. So now I made a resolution to take better care of my organization (TMA). Thanks! So I will be more active on the forums.

EDIT: I love watching YouTube. Random thought there.
Last edited by Spitfire; May 10, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
But. . .This thread is now closed right?...Better only invite people :]?. . .

I know what i say but.... i guess i say Yes :3
-----
But try dont make very much smiles
Last edited by borjon; May 10, 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Whoa Lindzee! Such a surprise, I wouldn't mind you being in the clan. Jobo's in-charge atm so I'll let him decide.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
Hi I'm Lindsey. If you don't know me already I'm a 10th Dan Black Belt... don't ask me how. I still play like a brown belt I think. I'm 15 years old. My GMT is -8. I live in America in the state of California in the Central Valley. I previously was inactive since I started playing Minecraft but I suck at Minecraft. So now I made a resolution to take better care of my organization (TMA). Thanks! So I will be more active on the forums.

EDIT: I love watching YouTube. Random thought there.

I know your secret.

Anyway, I have known you for a while, so yea, but beware, slybash is going to give you a lot of shit if you get in. Just ignore him.

I say yes, it would be great to have you apart of our clan.
Last edited by JoboMan; May 10, 2012 at 02:03 PM.
I should try out for TMA

Hold your boners now...

Btw I say yes, was a total sausage fest in here.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
I already said yes, but I forgot to post my reply...So yeah, I vote yes.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Well, thats majority, I shall invite if there are no further objections?

Ill invite 1 hour from this post kthnx.

Edit: Well guess im inviting.....
Last edited by JoboMan; May 10, 2012 at 04:40 PM.