Toribash
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no
Find me ingame and duel me
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids
I apologise for this post.
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids dude weed lmao.
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids dude weed lmao. One two three
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids dude weed lmao. One two three I broke my
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids dude weed lmao. One two three I broke my knee, so sorry
We are the best sheep shaggers in entire Jugoslavia. Jugoslavia is the world's capital in homicides per capita. Each capita is about 20 meters up my ass. Dude I like Big Long Hard cactus on fire. But my audi is in fact better than the story being told no it isn't Isn’t isnt isnt how could they be they no. Last sentence was sausage finger aids dude weed lmao. One two three I broke my knee, so sorry I lost memory